Brand and product registration
• Previous research.
• Compliance with FDA regulations.
For us it is of utmost importance to help our clients in the protection of their brands. Today we are faced with a market characterized by globalization and very strong competition. Thanks also to the advent of the Internet, a brand can easily be abused and counterfeited. For these reasons, to safeguard the intellectual property of a company and its corporate image, the need arises to guarantee total security to this distinctive sign through a trademark registration action.
We offer the service of trademark availability search and the process of filing and processing the trademark application, both before the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTP), as well as the State Trademark Office of Florida. Within the Trademark registration you can apply to protect the Registry of business names, trade names | Product Name Registration | Domain name registration | Registration of Logo, Logos and Slogans.
We advise you in your trademark registration process in multiple countries through our specialized trademark and patent attorneys.
We offer services for regulatory compliance with the laws and regulations of the (FDA) Food & Drug Administration, (APHIS) Animal and Plan Health Inspection Service. (FDACS) Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service, which must be applied for the importation, distribution of products in the United States.
Our brand and product registration process is covered by the following stages:
1.Initial investigation of each of the products to verify that there is no restricted product or it is banned from entering FDA or Florida.
- Investigation of each of the products to determine if they require the SID Registry (Acidity Test) required for packaged products with low acidity (pH greater than 4.6) or high acidity (pH equal to or less than 4.6).
Compliance with FDA regulations:
1.Revision of food product labels in accordance with FDA standards and regulations for conventional food products, such as: Nutrition Fact Panel, Nutrient Ingredient Declaration, Health, and Allergen Warnings , as well as compliance with the design of the FDA general label and the format regulations, both of the production plant and of the importer of its private brand.
- Prepare and submit the import certificate application for the various products that will be distributed in the US, handle all application communications before and after application with this product to determine if the product is acidified or low acidity test for canned or packaged foods.
- Registration of food products canning plants (FCE) and Presentation of the identification number of the programming process. Process Filing (SID) The US FDA requires companies that produce certain non-perishable, aseptically sealed, low-acid canned or acidified foods to apply for this registration. In addition, manufacturers must file documents with the U.S. FDA for each process used in food production subject to these regulations. Submission is known as a “Process File and each is assigned a unique” Submission Identifier “(SID).
4.Registration Request for the First Notification of First Shipment before the FDA: The FDA requires a small importation of product samples to ensure that all comply with regulations in the customs process.
- Compliance with FDACS regulations: Prepare and submit the permit application for the food or products to be imported, handle all application communications before and after the application with the FDACS.